• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I would like to vent and say this having to have a certain # of posts to be able to respond to someone in the classified section is freakin retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 51 posts & when i went to respond in classifieds it said i only had 37. WHAT THE HELL.

50 QUALITY posts. there is a difference.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I would like to vent and say this having to have a certain # of posts to be able to respond to someone in the classified section is freakin retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 51 posts & when i went to respond in classifieds it said i only had 37. WHAT THE HELL.

Yeah! about that! you need to go away! I tried to warn you don't post in here until you get your 50 quality posts, they won't stay!! and it's never good to try and get us to rally around you so you can spam us!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

You know that little thing that says "if you agree with these rules, check this box" or something like that? Well, those are the rules and we have them for a certain reason, right or wrong, good or bad. Now, if you don't want to adhere to those rules, you can say screw it and pay the $10 support fee. Then you can respond to as many classifieds as you wish. However, one-liners and posts in this thread do not count. This is a special thread that is left to the members to horse around and posts by those with less than 50 are removed. I hope this helps. It may be retarded, but right now, there are about 500 retarded people on line talking about guns and such when we could be with our families. So just join in the fun with the rest of us retards.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You know that little thing that says "if you agree with these rules, check this box" or something like that? Well, those are the rules and we have them for a certain reason, right or wrong, good or bad. Now, if you don't want to adhere to those rules, you can say screw it and pay the $10 support fee. Then you can respond to as many classifieds as you wish. However, one-liners and posts in this thread do not count. This is a special thread that is left to the members to horse around and posts by those with less than 50 are removed. I hope this helps. It may be retarded, but right now, there are about 500 retarded people on line talking about guns and such when we could be with our families. So just join in the fun with the rest of us retards.

Hey!! I resemble that!!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom