Not open for further replies.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Lol funny thing...
    The family and I went to Kroger to get some food to make for tonights dinner at grandpa's house. Well we got some cabage bc mom wanted it for the dinner. (I hate cabage) Anyway we went to pay for everything and I tied the bag so that way the cabage would not fall out. Well I hand the bag to mom so she can scan it (we use the self scanner) Mom pops a hole in the bag and I asked mom why did she do that...
    Well moms reply was; "I do not want to pay for the air."

:lmfao:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I love babies but I do not like it when they cry. lol I was holding my cousins baby today and she started to cry and I gave her to my sister.They are much better to hold when they are asleep lol.
    She rarely crys..only when she is hungry and even then its not really even a cry..it sounds like short yells..almost like she's sayin"HEY...HEY..HEY YOU":laugh:
    My oldest daughter use to worry us because she never cried! kinda freaky. when she was wet or hungry she just squeaked a little.:):

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    She rarely crys..only when she is hungry and even then its not really even a cry..it sounds like short yells..almost like she's sayin"HEY...HEY..HEY YOU":laugh:
    My oldest daughter use to worry us because she never cried! kinda freaky. when she was wet or hungry she just squeaked a little.:):

lol you got lucky. all the babies I have held all scream and cry but my cousins baby didnt cry awhole lot.
    Her name is Amelia I think I spelled her name right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom