• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    completely different pizzas there corn. Jacks crust is like cardboard, NBO is like.. yum. Toppings are hugely different too. Jacks is pretty greasy too.

So you have, that IS some good pizza huh... We usually get Peperroni, sausage and ham, and I mean WOW!

I thought about trying to have an INGO lunch/get together there, most people have never even heard of that place...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So you have, that IS some good pizza huh... We usually get Peperroni, sausage and ham, and I mean WOW!

I thought about trying to have an INGO lunch/get together there, most people have never even heard of that place...

i'd be in, heck you can only eat a piece or two of NBO just for the fact it has so much stuff on it

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    well this is like my 10th seperate visit to the site today. ringing in the new year nursing myself back to health from what i think to be food poisoning.

hope everyones new year goes off without a hitch! :ingo:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    It's storm'n prutty good here. so i better get the pie made for the brownies, before I gots no juice.
    Have a good one & Happy New Year everyone :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. 15 minutes almost without a post. You all must be getting ready to ring in the new year. We are visiting the in-laws right now waiting for midnight so I can go to bed.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Storms coming, hope I have power to see the ball drop, my wife isn't home so I quess I'll have to kiss Amy

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I just had a Brilliant Idea, next year we can all get together at a range to shoot our guns off to celebrate Londons New Year, that way we can carry out the tradition safely and still be able to go party with our friends and family

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom