• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    There is nothing I hate more that reading the WTS/WTT thread with a gun I'm interested in, only to see, "No pictures right now." How hard is it to take a camera pic of a gun and put it up for people to see?

Or the "no pics...it looks just like any other "so and so model"...um no...I wanna see pics of the gun YOUR SELLING! I dont care if there are thousands on google.:rolleyes:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    WTS/WTT

Awesome little carbine! Shoots 12 rounds without reloading! Flip-up sights! Guaranteed to pass through metal detectors without detection! Even comes with 2 full bags of ammo!

$200 or trade for an UZI.

FTF only in BFE.

Jr-M-60-Rifle-Rubber-Band-Gun_OS.jpg

This is not the actual carbine but it looks just like it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    ppsssttt or they don't know how to post the pictures. :dunno:

Mrs. G., I'm no tech snob. I understand there are some who don't know how, but I'm only talking about those who just don't. Admittedly, I can't tell the difference, but I really wanted to see that rifle. I'm just spouting off. It's not that serious, but I really wanted to see that rifle. :laugh:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    WTS/WTT

Awesome little carbine! Shoots 12 rounds without reloading! Flip-up sights! Guaranteed to pass through metal detectors without detection! Even comes with 2 full bags of ammo!

$200 or trade for an UZI.

FTF only in BFE.

Jr-M-60-Rifle-Rubber-Band-Gun_OS.jpg

This is not the actual carbine but it looks just like it.

You suck and I'm out of rep! :laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah! but we all know the day we stop buying guns is the day they put us in the ground! :D

I was gonna buy an AR with my bonus next month..but I have instead decided to spend it on a new bow.
    but then that frees up the money Ive been saving for the bow....ok brb..I need to go look on budsgunshop.com for a new firearm:D
    They have some ruger mini 14 police trade ins for sale there..Ive always wanted a mini 14.:ar15:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs. G., I'm no tech snob. I understand there are some who don't know how, but I'm only talking about those who just don't. Admittedly, I can't tell the difference, but I really wanted to see that rifle. I'm just spouting off. It's not that serious, but I really wanted to see that rifle. :laugh:

I understand, if I am buying a gun I want to see that gun, not one like it. Just had to point out some aren't real tech savvy.

Didn't you say you were coming by the shop this week? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom