Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My daughter loved hers
    My parents bought us one for Christmas and I put it together only to find that she was way to small for it and it wouldnt support her head...so its been sitting there for a couple of days..I was taking to box to the trash and noticed it said it was fully adjustable so I messed with it and got it adjusted to fit a smaller baby..she loves it,she is sleeping in it now.:yesway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Relic when she is a toddler you need one of the door way bouncy things! our grandkids loved them!!

We bought one for Alex when she was a toddler...poor baby was so fat that the swing wouldn't support her..put her in it and as soon as she started bouncing it broke and she hit the ground:):
    I dont think we will have that issue with this one..she's a tiny baby.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Anyone here shoot .357SIG? I was gonna buy some ammo today and Im not sure what to buy..plus alot of places are out of .357SIG. Ima thinking I should just get a .40 barrel and be done with the .357sig...to expensive to shoot.:dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We bought one for Alex when she was a toddler...poor baby was so fat that the swing wouldn't support her..put her in it and as soon as she started bouncing it broke and she hit the ground:):
    I dont think we will have that issue with this one..she's a tiny baby.

Yes but they grow so fast! it is amazing how fast time goes by!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Anyone here shoot .357SIG? I was gonna buy some ammo today and Im not sure what to buy..plus alot of places are out of .357SIG. Ima thinking I should just get a .40 barrel and be done with the .357sig...to expensive to shoot.:dunno:
    my boss has a G33 in .357 sig. I put a trigger in it for him this past April. he just shot it the first time on Christmas, cuz he got a box of ammo for it.......meaning ya, it's hard to find and expensive too! Man up buy a .45! wussy!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    my boss has a G33 in .357 sig. I put a trigger in it for him this past April. he just shot it the first time on Christmas, cuz he got a box of ammo for it.......meaning ya, it's hard to find and expensive too! Man up buy a .45! wussy!

wussy?:laugh:
    .45 is ghey.
    Im actually thinking about trading the .357sig{its a Glock 32} to a guy at work for a springfield 1911{think he said its a GI}
    I paid $325 for the 32 and it was new never fired with all glock stuff and a box of ammo. but then Id be trading it for something I wont carry or shoot much. I'll continue to carry my Glock 19 until it blows up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    evening boys and girls!!

Hectic day to say the least

IJ I didn't forget your question, I was at the store when you texted. R Said we're good Saturday but thx!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There is nothing I hate more that reading the WTS/WTT thread with a gun I'm interested in, only to see, "No pictures right now." How hard is it to take a camera pic of a gun and put it up for people to see?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    There is nothing I hate more that reading the WTS/WTT thread with a gun I'm interested in, only to see, "No pictures right now." How hard is it to take a camera pic of a gun and put it up for people to see?

Its not, that really drives me crazy. Half the time you can PM them and they'll email you a pic right away. They just don't take the time to put the pics on a hosting site. :xmad:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Pics should be a requirement of posting an ad, if you can't take the time to post a pic you really don't want to sell the item IMO

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    @ relic.....I'll buy that GI off you!!!

@ Mrs G.....alrighty then, I might stop by anyway.

@ Que.....I'm computer retarded, don't ask me how to do whatever it was you just said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom