• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm thinking the time has come to break the news to her. I'm not sure whether she knows or not. I honestly can't tell and I'm not going to come right out and ask her tonight. :)

Scutter told her to go to bed. So, she picked up her laptop and said, "Santa's only over South America right now, so I have plenty of time." That was hysterical. Gotta thank the Government for that one.. hehehehe

I'm sending her to bed in just a few minutes anyway...

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm thinking the time has come to break the news to her. I'm not sure whether she knows or not. I honestly can't tell and I'm not going to come right out and ask her tonight. :)

Scutter told her to go to bed. So, she picked up her laptop and said, "Santa's only over South America right now, so I have plenty of time." That was hysterical. Gotta thank the Government for that one.. hehehehe

How old is she? She probably knows. My eight year old knows, but he plays along for mom's sake.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County

That was hilarious! What a comeback!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    She's 11. She doesn't hang around with the type of kids that would tell her there's no Santa or at least I don't think they would. You are probably right though. She probably knows and that's ok with me. I think she is just telling us she believes in fear that she wouldn't get presents from him otherwise. :)

Oh Thanks guys for the reppage. I am out until tomorrow sometime so I can't hit anyone back yet.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Christmas_santa2.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom