Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    well Mom and Dad would be driving all day and spend 10mins per fam. if they did that.......I have 9 bros. and sis. with over 20 grand and 4 grt grandkids......I have 2 sisters that moved back in with mom and dad and they are worse than leeches, sucking the life right out of you.

Sorry to hear that, But at least you will have a great Christmas with Beth and your Girls! I really miss seeing our kids when they were little and would get up at 3:30 am to see if Santa had come and to see the joy on their faces when they opened their gift's it just don't get any better than that!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Why? We aren't allowed to ask for clarification? I sent a PM to the mod not two minutes after he sent me my bad boy.

Nope just mark it up to experience and go on with life! It is not that big of a deal! Shake it off, they were just letting you know that pushed a little to far! And Four infractions and $5,50 will get you a cup of Coffee at Star-bucks! :D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If you don't know what you did wrong, how are you going to avoid doing it again?
    BTW - a DIFFERENT mod was courteous enough to let me know.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Flipping roads are horrible! mix that in with "invincible" drivers and it made for an interesting ride home. I crossed a median and went the wrong way up a one way to avoid a 7 car wreck..woohoo. then I did a 180 going up my hill..then for the hell of it I lock up my brakes and slid into my parking lot.:rockwoot: I hate winter.
    Oh and Merry Christmas all!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Flipping roads are horrible! mix that in with "invincible" drivers and it made for an interesting ride home. I crossed a median and went the wrong way up a one way to avoid a 7 car wreck..woohoo. then I did a 180 going up my hill..then for the hell of it I lock up my brakes and slid into my parking lot.:rockwoot: I hate winter.
    Oh and Merry Christmas all!
    did rmabrey pass you???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom