• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Merry Christmas everyone! I'm a little bummed cuz we aren't going anywhere, but atleast we still have everyone in my avy pic.......1st time ever I'm not going anywhere, ie....my parents house or the in-laws.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Merry Christmas everyone! I'm a little bummed cuz we aren't going anywhere, but atleast we still have everyone in my avy pic.......1st time ever I'm not going anywhere, ie....my parents house or the in-laws.

And a very Merry Christmas back to you my friend! When our kids had kids of there own we stopped having them come here for Christmas, It is easier for us to go to there house on Christmas day.

That way we get to see what all the Grandkids got and they don't have to leave there toys, it works out great for all of us! and we can leave when we want!! ;) :D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well I guess we know who is getting a lump of coal in there stocking! :D

Actually it was the whole thread.

<--- THE thread killer

I'm a little confused. I wrote a word that most pre schoolers here daily, get an infraction, and the thread gets deleted. Yet, there is a post that shows people grabbing their genitals and that's ok?

I asked for clarification an hour ago, no response...

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

<--- THE thread killer

I'm a little confused. I wrote a word that most pre schoolers here daily, get an infraction, and the thread gets deleted. Yet, there is a post that shows people grabbing their genitals and that's ok?

you should start a thread about it

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    And a very Merry Christmas back to you my friend! When our kids had kids of there own we stopped having them come here for Christmas, It is easier for us to go to there house on Christmas day.

That way we get to see what all the Grandkids got and they don't have to leave there toys, it works out great for all of us! and we can leave when we want!! ;) :D
    well Mom and Dad would be driving all day and spend 10mins per fam. if they did that.......I have 9 bros. and sis. with over 20 grand and 4 grt grandkids......I have 2 sisters that moved back in with mom and dad and they are worse than leeches, sucking the life right out of you.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast

<--- THE thread killer

don't expect to get one neither, except maybe cuz I said so.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    speaking of pot stirring I OC'd at wal-mart, seeing as though it is christmas eve maybe I should start a thread and people can tell me how terrible that idea is :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom