• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Got my Christmas shopping done today as well. got it all wrapped and under the tree other than my daughters stuff...Christmas eve we wait until she goes to bed then we put all her presents in a big sack and put "from santa" on it and put it in front of the tree.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Oh yeah, it was Hooter Girls reunion night and man, you should have seen some of the calender girls that came in!

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I seen that! was it that house where the douche bags live on the corner? I seen the mug shots of the 3 guys who where arrested..thats some scary ****!! two of them had "M.O.B" tattoos on there neck! thats all we need is a mexican gang to pop up In evansville.

No it was the 2nd house from me going up the hill, but after talking to some neighbors I think they tried to get in a few houses.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    No it was the 2nd house from me going up the hill, but after talking to some neighbors I think they tried to get in a few houses.

Glad they got em. kinda crazy since that kind of **** never happens around here. just goes to show you that ya never know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom