Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I like my steak still mooing
    cow.gif
    MOOO!
    :D

cover in "six pepper" and a bit of pure olive oil,sear on both sides for 2-3 min each side then let sit in foil for 10min.

FTFY!

That is a guaranteed way get me to throw up.

I like mine med well to the point that it's still a little pink but browns up within 20-30 seconds after cutting into it. Still retains juices for flavor and tender enough to gently cut it.

A1 on the side to dip into, with either a healthy sized baked potato or hearty sized order of steak fries.

But I'm hankering for some ribs right now, da** it, wish I had 2 good arms right now to eat Famous Daves!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    FTFY!

That is a guaranteed way get me to throw up.

I like mine med well to the point that it's still a little pink but browns up within 20-30 seconds after cutting into it. Still retains juices for flavor and tender enough to gently cut it.

A1 on the side to dip into, with either a healthy sized baked potato or hearty sized order of steak fries.

But I'm hankering for some ribs right now, da** it, wish I had 2 good arms right now to eat Famous Daves!

yourdoingitwrong.jpg

:laugh:

If you need to dip it in sauce to make it taste better, then something has gone horribly wrong...The only thing I dip my steak in is the bloody/fatty seasoned juices that emerge when I cut into the steak.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I like a thick layer of carbon on mine.

If there's pink in the middle, send the damned thing back and do it until you get it right.

The same for you people and your seasonings.

If you want to ruin a $30 steak by putting flavorings on it, that's your right as an American - but I will not indulge you in that ruination.

Medium-well to well-done.

Serve with knife and fork.

Serves 1.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Salt and pepper or a good dry rub. I'm not too picky on seasoning as long as it isn't overpowering.

Medium for me, just a little bit of pink, but I'm not picky as long as it isn't dry.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

Aw, man, I love flamethrowers.

Boy, when the ATF finds out that there's no regulations governing them, that'll go right out the window.

But let 'em try and stop me, hm?

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now..." ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom