• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Dang you post whore. I only have like 683 posts in here... :n00b:

What magazine? I have a wide collection of magazines here. Everything from Home and Garden to America's 1st Freedom, to Mini Truckin! :D
    One of my AR mags got jacked at an Appleseed.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    IMG_0445.jpg

For a second here, I thought it was my drugs and I was hallucinating, I likey!!

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I hate that!!! I run CCW classes all the time and I used to have about 15 holsters that I kept in my range box for those that did not have one or failed to bring one even though it was stated several times that one would be required, now I only have about three left, when they are gone there gone, I even have people show up without a belt!! I meen really!!:xmad:

Make them give you their DL, that'll stop them!

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hey IB!!!! How's the shoulder doing??

Well still attached! Doing better, but any movement other than a 6 inches forward and about 5 left in front of my stomach is down right painfull.

I do think I'm making up for all the sleep Ive lost the last 3 months, about 14 hours a day with nod offs and all.

Anyone ever tell ya vicodins make ya constipated? Taking ducalax and waiting for a poop of epic proportions!

Run if you hear a there she blows.:D

Got this darn contraption wrapped on my shoulder called a cryo cuff. Ice cold water is pumped through it to help keep swelling down. I keep having a dream that Jeri Ryan is teleporting into the house wearing her Seven of Nine Borg costume. Guess that's what I get for having a nurse in pre/post op that looked like her. She said I was one hilariously funny guy while drugged up. Wife seen no humor in that.

1st post op doctor appt. is Wed. @ 1:30 and physical therapy is @ 2pm, might be able to use right arm more after that because this left hand for everything is driving me crazy.

Catch ya later guys, pain meds a calling!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom