• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I let a fella borrow a 20 rnd. Colt AR mag at an Appleseed today.
    Somehow it "vanished".:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I let a fella borrow a 20 rnd. Colt AR mag at an Appleseed today.
    Somehow it "vanished".:rolleyes:

I hate that!!! I run CCW classes all the time and I used to have about 15 holsters that I kept in my range box for those that did not have one or failed to bring one even though it was stated several times that one would be required, now I only have about three left, when they are gone there gone, I even have people show up without a belt!! I meen really!!:xmad:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    That sucks jclark... is he gonna buy you a new one?

I hate being unarmed in Cincy...
    No....the guy I loaned it to is a member from Indy. He didn't take it. We looked through his gear for it. He offered me 2 AR Stoner 20 rd. mags.....I didn't accept. It was the thought that counted for me.
    3 other guys were also using AR's.....I suspect it jumped into one of their range bags.
    We left a bit early cause Shell's hips were killing her. Hopefully it turned up, but I'm betting it won't.

Oh well.......:poop: happens.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    No....the guy I loaned it to is a member from Indy. He didn't take it. We looked through his gear for it. He offered me 2 AR Stoner 20 rd. mags.....I didn't accept. It was the thought that counted for me.
    3 other guys were also using AR's.....I suspect it jumped into one of their range bags.
    We left a bit early cause Shell's hips were killing her. Hopefully it turned up, but I'm betting it won't.

Oh well.......:poop: happens.

I have a 20 round colt from the Viet Nam time, but it's like new PM me an address and I'll send it to ya!!:D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I hate that!!! I run CCW classes all the time and I used to have about 15 holsters that I kept in my range box for those that did not have one or failed to bring one even though it was stated several times that one would be required, now I only have about three left, when they are gone there gone, I even have people show up without a belt!! I meen really!!:xmad:

Exactly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom