Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well don't abuse the system, rep me for TRUTH! ;) Just kidding you don't have to. :)

I would have repped you but I'm out!! So I guess I'm cool now because I can't rep anyone!

The next step will be to limit how many posts you can have in a day!! Or maybe what thread we can post in!! Gesh!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I would have repped you but I'm out!! So I guess I'm cool now because I can't rep anyone!

The next step will be to limit how many posts you can have in a day!! Or maybe what thread we can post in!! Gesh!!
    They gotta keep the crybabies happy. :rolleyes:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Never at any time did anyone say that the rep system was in any danger of going away. Fenway just wanted to know what INGOers thought of it. I don't know why you are all getting your panties in a wad over here. I can't predict the future with too much certainty, but I don't foresee the rep system changing or going away... :twocents:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Everyone needs to calm down about the rep system. As far as I know, it's not going away. All Fenway did was to ask what people thought about it and a bunch of members took it the wrong way.

EDIT: What VUPD said.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I cant calm down until my vagina stops hurting...must be because my panties are in a wad:dunno:
    Im pretty sure that the consensus "over here" is that the rep system is nothing more than a game..I dont see anyone getting their panties in a wad..all I see is some people having fun with it.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I dont think anyone is upset about the possibility of the rep system disappearing. I would guess most of us could care less. I would guess its more about a few referring to us as a clique and making it sound like were some snotty social club. I also would add that some people implying that have been in here and "rep traded with us"

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Everyone needs to calm down about the rep system. As far as I know, it's not going away. All Fenway did was to ask what people thought about it and a bunch of members took it the wrong way.

EDIT: What VUPD said.
    If something can be taken the wrong way.
    Humans will do it every time!! ;)

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I think Fenway is getting what he asked for no?

Maybe with a little too much attitude? Possibly.

Maybe a little over thinking it? Probably.

Things change all the time, some are for the better and some are not.

Odviously alot of people care about this forum and I thank you both for caring too!:ingo:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I dont think anyone is upset about the possibility of the rep system disappearing. I would guess most of us could care less. I would guess its more about a few referring to us as a clique and making it sound like were some snotty social club. I also would add that some people implying that have been in here and "rep traded with us"

TRUTH!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was wondering if I was going to have to take the INGO sticker off my truck!! after all some people don't have INGO stickers, So it makes it unfair for me to have one and flaunt it in there face!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom