• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    No they havnt called me back yet I hope they do soon. And no one has called me M&M yet but all though school called me Marky Mark and the funky bunch. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah!!!
    What is this????
    I go to the store and when I get back this thread is all "gunny".
    Isn't that what the rest of the Forum is for???
    Jeez people!!!:n00b:

But see, now I feel good about posting my nonsensical attempts at humor in those regular posts thoroughly confusing people.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't know who they are. I don't really know who Marky Mark is, but I have heard the name. I am not all hip and happening like y'all are.

:laugh: He's in the movies now. I'm sure you've seen some of his work. Part of his name has Walberg in it now. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Someone come kidnap me and take me hiking. Please. Or give me a job. One that pays money. That would be awesome.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OMG I just want out of this house. Is that too much to ask??? Apparently cause I'm stuck here listening to kids scream and yell, or I was until I turned on cartoons and told them to sit down and shut up. Wife decided to lay down for the whole afternoon. Apparently her reoccuring headaches came back. I swear she's the most sickly person I've ever met. Then I have to stay here at home cause I have no gas to go anywhere or any money to buy gas. Not that it would matter cause I have a truck I can't afford to fix. Stupid transmissions. I'd do anything for a job right now. If I have to work 80 hours a week that's fine with me. If it gets me out of the house and puts money in my pocket, right the **** on. A guy can only go without work for so long before he loses his mind. I think I've lost mine. Actually, it helps if you had one in the first place. I do have half a pint of Hennessy here. Maybe I'll wait for the kids to go to sleep tonight and drink the rest of it. I'm sure there's some tequila down there in the cabinet as well. Sounds like a good mix. Shame I don't have any gin. I've got a full gallon of OJ in the fridge. That sounds even better. Oh well. Not like I have anything ****ing better to do. Maybe I'll let the kids just beat the **** out of me after supper. Not like I'm going to eat and it'll help them burn off all those calories they're sure to eat. I'd take them for a bike ride, but my bike is screwed up and I don't have the money to fix it. Unless you know a way to make tire tube. My tire keeps going flat and found it has 3 separate holes in the tube. Piece of crap walmart bike I bought at a garage sale for ten bucks. I'd go for a walk, but then I'd get yelled at for not taking the kids. If I take the kids I won't be able to go far cause they'll whine about their legs hurting. Three blocks into the walk. I know they will, they always do. I love my kids to death but they're driving me crazy. Ok, they've driven me crazy. I think I'm done ranting and raving. If you read all this I'm sorry. I think I need to go take a long, cold shower and make supper. Then do the dishes. Then clean up downstairs. Then pick up the garage. Then give the kids a bath. Then put them to bed. Then get drunk as a skunk. Then pass out. Then start the whole thing over again tomorrow. Except the drinking. Won't have any left AND NO ****ING JOB TO PAY ME MONEY TO BUY MORE.

Ok. I think that's my status update. Sorry for the rant.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Funny, most of the jobs in the plainfield area are warehouse. What's more funny? I've either already applied or been outright rejected at them. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom