• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Well, only reason I'm considering selling the guns is to change up my personal fighting and/or hunting guns to consist of a Glock 26 and Mossberg 835 with camo pattern, thumbhole stock, and fiber optic sights.

So, if you've got one or both of those you'd be willing to swap...

Frankly, I should have bought the Mossberg to begin with. I honestly didn't expect to like shooting the shotgun as much as I am, or to use it as much as I want to. I bought it primarly as a home defense and fighting gun. The Remington has limited utility for hunting, so I'm getting the Mossy. I've fondled it for a while, just didn't want to spend the extra on a gun I didn't anticipate using much at all.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Well, only reason I'm considering selling the guns is to change up my personal fighting and/or hunting guns to consist of a Glock 26 and Mossberg 835 with camo pattern, thumbhole stock, and fiber optic sights.

So, if you've got one or both of those you'd be willing to swap...

Frankly, I should have bought the Mossberg to begin with. I honestly didn't expect to like shooting the shotgun as much as I am, or to use it as much as I want to. I bought it primarly as a home defense and fighting gun. The Remington has limited utility for hunting, so I'm getting the Mossy. I've fondled it for a while, just didn't want to spend the extra on a gun I didn't anticipate using much at all.
    I have an 835 its a ducks unlimited gun..its engraved and has a laminated stock. dont think I wanna part with it though.
    if I had the money Id buy the 870 off ya but I just dumped a bunch of money in my shotgun build. you should sell it quick at that price.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm still waiting for my benelli to show up...

I had a benelli super black eagle..I loved it until it broke:( then I got it fixed and it broke again..then I sold it:):
    I also had a benelli super nova..good gun..but its a shoulder pounder with the 3.5" shells.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I had a benelli super black eagle..I loved it until it broke:( then I got it fixed and it broke again..then I sold it:):
    I also had a benelli super nova..good gun..but its a shoulder pounder with the 3.5" shells.

yeah that's what we ordered, benelli supernova with pistol grip and ghost ring sights

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    yeah that's what we ordered, benelli supernova with pistol grip and ghost ring sights

I had a nova HD gun desert camo one and then a super nova..just a basic sporting shotgun with long barrel. I liked em I reckon. ended up trading them for things I liked more:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Here's my new Cichlid thank.:rockwoot:

DSC_4951.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom