• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    'nite, sluts!

Cathy's heading to bed, and if I get there before she's asleep I might get lucky.

Heck, if I get there after she's asleep, I'll get lucky, too. But, it's really not the same :D
    :laugh:
    So you can only stomach the good, more expensive beers? There's nothing wrong with that. Sam Adams is pretty good, too.
    Ya know, I don't think I've tried Sam Adams. I shall give 'er a go next time I'm out. :) I don't get it...why can't I like the cheap crap? lmao

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    :laugh:

Ya know, I don't think I've tried Sam Adams. I shall give 'er a go next time I'm out. :) I don't get it...why can't I like the cheap crap? lmao
    Because the cheap crap is crap! I'll drink the basic Coors, Bud, etc. if nothing else is available. You might try the Blackberry Witbier or Cherry Wheat. The Harvest Pumpkin Ale and Cranberry Lambic are also very good.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Another one I haven't tried. I should really start trying more beer.

Guiness is either a love it or hate it beer. It doesn't have a lot of fizzy really, once you get to the beer, but it has a strong head.

It's got a coffee flavor to it as well. It's also something you can drink slowly. That's another reason I like it. I can nurse 1 or 2 guiness for the whole night while my friends put back a million coors or budweiser or whatever.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Because the cheap crap is crap! I'll drink the basic Coors, Bud, etc. if nothing else is available. You might try the Blackberry Witbier or Cherry Wheat. The Harvest Pumpkin Ale and Cranberry Lambic are also very good.

:+1: to cherry wheat. I can only drink one or two though because it's pretty sweet. But if you are drinking Smirnoff Ice you should be ok with that.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009

Guiness is either a love it or hate it beer. It doesn't have a lot of fizzy really, once you get to the beer, but it has a strong head.

It's got a coffee flavor to it as well. It's also something you can drink slowly. That's another reason I like it. I can nurse 1 or 2 guiness for the whole night while my friends put back a million coors or budweiser or whatever.

:+1: to cherry wheat. I can only drink one or two though because it's pretty sweet. But if you are drinking Smirnoff Ice you should be ok with that.

Holy crap-balls. You guys KNOW YOUR BEER. :n00b:

I'm gonna jot some of these down. :n00b: Cherry Wheat and Blackberry Witbier sound AMAZING!!!

If I had rep...ya'll would be getting it.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    :)

I don't really drink that much beer (anymore.) But I used to drink a lot and I was a bartender for years. Now I just drink now and then when I go out with friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom