• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Oh, ok. I figured it tenderized the meat or got rid of gamey flavor or something LOL. Wonder if freezing it kills the bugs, since we do freeze ours till we eat it. Be handy to skip that step.
    It pulls some of the gamy taste out as well.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If I were getting a COMPACT, I'd go with M&P. It's the only little one I've found that I like the feel.
    That's what I'm leaning towards. I'm getting s whatever she wants as well.
    Something has to leave the stable.
    I think the PPS and the Kimber will go.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    If you were to buy a compact 9 what would you buy?
    Glock
    XD
    M&P
    Pick one.

Well, since you already have a XD9 you might as well go with the XDsc since the mags are interchangeable and you've practiced with the full size. Another thing to consider is you already have holsters that will fit a XDsc.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    If you were to buy a compact 9 what would you buy?
    Glock
    XD
    M&P
    Pick one.

Well, Cathy's owned an M&P9c. We loved the way the gun felt in the hand, was a nice gun to carry. Didn't like shooting it. Thing felt slick or something, it always felt to both of us like it was trying to get away. Just wasn't for us.

I've owned an XD9sc. It was a fantastic gun. Had no intention of getting rid of it, but we developed an emergency need for new transportation, and traded it for a truck. I wouldn't mind having that one back. It was easy to carry, easy to shoot and even more so with a Pearce grip extension, accurate, very reliable. It was a little top heavy, a little blocky, not markedly easier to conceal than the full sized XD because of the chunky grip.

Not shot the subcompact Glock. I've handled them in the store while handing them to customers, but didn't pay any real attention to it until this morning. Found I actually liked the way the little gun felt in my hand, it actually pointed well for me, was comfortable. It's smaller than the XD, the bore sits lower, it's lighter and better balanced. I'm shooting one tomorrow. Depending on how that goes, I may actually prefer it to the XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom