• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    For the record, squirrels are not at their best fried, IMHO. Squirrel stew, or with gravy, or dumplings. That's the way to go!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I wouldn't be able to eat it.

More for everyone else! LOL

When I lived in PA, I was at work chowing down on some squirrel stew made, of course, from squirrels we'd shot over the weekend. The anti-hunting/anti-gun activist that sat next to me was loudly harranguing me over how barbaric it was to be eating meat that had been alive just a short time ago, before I shot it dead. This, while wolfing down a big ole sub dripping with meat. I decided it was time to have some fun, and asked her how her recently alive cow tasted after having it's throat slit. She 'bout tossed her cookies right there, and couldn't finish her sandwich LMAO!!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN

When I lived in PA, I was at work chowing down on some squirrel stew made, of course, from squirrels we'd shot over the weekend. The anti-hunting/anti-gun activist that sat next to me was loudly harranguing me over how barbaric it was to be eating meat that had been alive just a short time ago, before I shot it dead. This, while wolfing down a big ole sub dripping with meat. I decided it was time to have some fun, and asked her how her recently alive cow tasted after having it's throat slit. She 'bout tossed her cookies right there, and couldn't finish her sandwich LMAO!!

I'm all for eating meat, and I have no problem with it. Heck, I have even eaten hog from a hog roast that looked like a hog. That didn't bother me either. I could PROBABLY shoot a squirrel, and if someone else took it, and cooked it and fed it to me later, as long as I didn't KNOW it was the same squirrel I shot, I'd be ok. I know that sounds weird, but it's just how my head is currently wired.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN

OH!!!!! You didn't tell her that they shock them so they are unconscious THEN slit their throat while they are still alive so the heart pumps the blood out? You missed a great opportunity! :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    woo hoo my buddy from down south is willing to haul a car up to the pw3 shoot! and he is still looking for us a car! just thought i'd share!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom