• Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    My dad used to tell us he had to walk uphill to and from school, and he did about a 5 foot hill from his house to the school yard and then he went to his grandmas after school that was across the school yard from home and about another 5 foot hill to that yard
    Them little hills were harder to negotiate back then.
    They were covered in thistles, briars, and infested with Black Widows and poisonous snakes. :runaway:

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was going to make a comment on that Cru guy's avatar that cracks me up, but then I looked out my window and noticed there's an arrow plunged into a tree.

I live in a condo complex/neighborhood.
    The worst part is, I've been looking out that window for the past hour or so.. So much for thinking I'm observant, probably not gonna last long once the shtf. :n00b::n00b:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was going to make a comment on that Cru guy's avatar that cracks me up, but then I looked out my window and noticed there's an arrow plunged into a tree.

I live in a condo complex/neighborhood.
    The worst part is, I've been looking out that window for the past hour or so.. So much for thinking I'm observant, probably not gonna last long once the shtf. :n00b::n00b:

Hi, I don't know if your on the fast track to the classifieds or your wanting to fit in, but it is best to get your 50 quality posts in before posting in this thread, one liners are frowned upon until you get your 50 quality posts in, once you have your 50 come on back and join in on the fun, Allot of great people here. Enjoy! H&K

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Hi, I don't know if your on the fast track to the classifieds or your wanting to fit in, but it is best to get your 50 quality posts in before posting in this thread, one liners are frowned upon until you get your 50 quality posts in, once you have your 50 come on back and join in on the fun, Allot of great people here. Enjoy! H&K

I mean, c'mon, he wanted to say how much he loved my avatar! I think we should let that one slide! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom