• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    We would have 3-4 dogs if we had a fence, I'm terrified our pup will get hit by a car, so far she hasn't gone near the road and I hope it stays that way

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We never had time to get bored.
    In the Spring, Summer, and Fall there was baseball, basketball, football, squirt gun fights, lawn games, (Badminton, Croquet,) and general tomfoolery.
    In the Winter there was snowball fights, Hockey on the frozen streets, and Schoolwork.
    All of three TV channels, IF the antenna would pick them all up. Which it never did!
    Hey!
    I sound like a Monty Python skit!!! :)

Oh my gosh! add chores to that and it's my life!! we had animals that had to be feed and watered twice a day top boot. Plus the walking 10 miles to school in the blowing snow uphill both ways!! :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Oh my gosh! add chores to that and it's my life!! we had animals that had to be feed and watered twice a day top boot. Plus the walking 10 miles to school in the blowing snow uphill both ways!! :D

My dad used to tell us he had to walk uphill to and from school, and he did about a 5 foot hill from his house to the school yard and then he went to his grandmas after school that was across the school yard from home and about another 5 foot hill to that yard

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom