Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Being busy is better than the alternative. :yesway:

But if I wasnt busy I could sit at home and do nothing and get checks every week from the gubbament!:rockwoot: Obama will help me!

Its always busy this time of the year..it will slow WAY down next month..the last couple months of the year we get very little work because our clients start watching their quotas and what not..they dont want to exceed a certain number of cylinders on or off the lot..I assume for tax purposes. and also the industrial work starts to slow way down when it gets cold:dunno: by Dec we will be down to half the employees we have now...just the nature of things I reckon. sucks having to tell folks they are going to have a chitty christmas because they will be laid off. same bs every year:rolleyes: in the 8 years I have worked there I am one of the lucky 5 that have never been laid off. Im just glad that I work with more medical cylinders,fire extinguishers and the life air support cylinders worn by fire fighters...and those are needed all year round.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Gary you should move closer so you wouldnt have to miss the shoot

Yeah I know! I really want to be there, But that far out I'm looking at three days, one day to drive down there spend the night in a hotel one day for the shoot, then spend the night in a motel, then one day to drive back home, add to that fuel & food, and I'm looking at a chunk of change! if it was farther out I could plan ahead and save up for it, but we are talking five weeks out, that don't give me much time. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom