• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Maybe, I really want a full size 9mm that I can use at FNS, I think I'm going to pickup a LCR next week and use that and the Kahr as my carry weapons

Fun. The P3AT doesnt have a slidelock does it? i was just wondering. i didnt think that they did. Is it possible to get one for it?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The 27 is my everyday gun. :yesway:
    It has less felt recoil than the 23 and I shoot better with it than the larger model.
    :twocents:
    Mike

Glock's are just so thick, I loved my G23 when I was a lefty shooter but since I had to switch back to righty I don't like them as much:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Fun. The P3AT doesnt have a slidelock does it? i was just wondering. i didnt think that they did. Is it possible to get one for it?

No it doesn't, most small .380 don't have one, LCP does but it doesn't lock back after the last round of a mag. so I don't know why it's there:dunno:

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    No it doesn't, most small .380 don't have one, LCP does but it doesn't lock back after the last round of a mag. so I don't know why it's there:dunno:

More than likely for clearing a jam, I just didnt know cause the P32 had a slide lock. Where are you going to get the Ruger?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I've never noticed any difference shooting with either hand. :dunno:
    We have to qualify on the Combat Course shooting right and left hand.
    Mike

my left hand was a tad bit bigger than my right, left hand is really small now because I don't use it as much

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Bummer!
    Are there any exercises you can do to strengthen it, or is it pretty much FUBAR'd?
    Mike

It's Fubar'd, I broke about 90% of the bones in my hand and the tendons were hanging out of my arm, even now my left trigger finger is a bit longer than my right, it's the only finger that really works on my left hand:xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom