• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    nah apparently to some retard me asking a legitimate question about a coat someone just bought is spam.... But oh well... I still got the answer I was looking for before he deleted it..... I just find it kinda funny that someone wants to protect the 2nd ammendment while trampling on the 1st... I get the spam involved with that noob posting
    444, 555,666

But I get deleted becasue I ask a question.... thats funny

So you're saying that all of your 25 PPD were legit, quality posts and that the mod that deleted your posts is a retard because he/she is following the rules of the owner of this site?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Woot Woot! Got 1/6th of storage sorted through! :rockwoot: We're gonna have a HUGE garage sale come warmer weather... Might take a month to finish storage though. :rolleyes:

Hope it doesn't take too long. There's probably a couple grand worth of stuff out there.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I ran 3.6 miles today! The speed wasn't great, but it was my first run in a while (too long) and on a new trail.

Oh, and get this... I carried my 1911 in a $10 shoulder holster I got from the GI Joe's store (well, Dad got it there and gave it to me for Christmas) and didn't have any real problems. Although a lighter gun really wouldn't be a bad idea at all...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It felt soooooo good to roll around with the windows down today. Ok, well, I ALWAYS roll with the windows at least cracked, but today I had them both down without the heater on. :dunno: It felt sooo good. Until the little ones said "I'M COLD!" :rolleyes: Note to self: Leave kids home. :):

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    It felt soooooo good to roll around with the windows down today. Ok, well, I ALWAYS roll with the windows at least cracked, but today I had them both down without the heater on. :dunno: It felt sooo good. Until the little ones said "I'M COLD!" :rolleyes: Note to self: Leave kids home. :):

Three words for your kiddos...

Suck. It. Up. :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    More GUN MONEY!!!
    Yup!
    I wanna streamline though. I need to get rid of this 44 mag. I want another AK. I also want to build an AR.
    I also need more ammo. I have a feeling I'm gonna burn a lot up at that SKS shoot.
    Big, you should go to that.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yup!
    I wanna streamline though. I need to get rid of this 44 mag. I want another AK. I also want to build an AR.
    I also need more ammo. I have a feeling I'm gonna burn a lot up at that SKS shoot.
    Big, you should go to that.

Where is the shoot at?

Is it near Indy by any chance?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher