IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    firebaseingo.jpg

Nice close up of the Neg Rep Cannon.

I'll go ahead and bump it for you since your "Post Whore Fu" is clearly lacking.

In my best grasshopper voice.....

Master.....I am so sorry to not achieve optimal PWF status, forgive me.
    For this insult to you of not implementing PWF I will strive to work harder and longer to satisfy your demands.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    The jerk is half way done. Smells good. hope it tastes good because this batch is 3x's bigger than i've ever made before. I'm using the whole dryer, which is 6 trays and probably used about 3lbs of deer meat.

Also, what a beautiful day to be in Indiana and own guns!

and make jerky.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Boo for monday. Back to work but what a nice day. The weekend was awesome also. put 200 miles on my bike and got rid of some of the cabin fever.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Ok there is nothing worse than a mouth full of deer fat!! How or what do you do to it to make it eatable!! :D

"fat" is realitve here. This meat was probably 99% fat free. But i was using an electric slicer so i had chunks left over where i wasn't putting my hand any closer to a spinning blade. Those plus a few slices that showed lines of fat were more than enough for a big sandwhich. then seasoning salt, onion salt and steakhouse pepper(it's smokey). then some water to make au-juc. And because i couldn't figure out a side, some cheesey macaroni.

oh, and i have a huge bowl of jerky!

and i ate half a box of thin mints.

any body else here love being young and having a hummingbird metabolizm?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    "fat" is realitve here. This meat was probably 99% fat free. But i was using an electric slicer so i had chunks left over where i wasn't putting my hand any closer to a spinning blade. Those plus a few slices that showed lines of fat were more than enough for a big sandwhich. then seasoning salt, onion salt and steakhouse pepper(it's smokey). then some water to make au-juc. And because i couldn't figure out a side, some cheesey macaroni.

oh, and i have a huge bowl of jerky!

and i ate half a box of thin mints.

any body else here love being young and having a hummingbird metabolizm?

Ok that sounds better!!:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I dunno some retard deleted my posts? oh well!!!

That's because post whoring isn't welcome until you have contributed 50 quality posts first.

Don't take offense to it, it doesn't seem like you are a spammer trying to get into the classifieds, because you didn't go there once you hit 50, but these are the rules set in place...

So just get your 50 and then post away.

BTW, that "retard" that deleted your posts is one of the reasons this site runs so smoothly, so you may want to choose your words a bit more wisely next time.:ingo:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, I have been known to do it myself, but it is real hard to get it flat on the top with my current cut!!:D

Yeah, I'd imagine a flat top would be pretty difficult. I've been sporting either a shaved head, for a 3-4 guard on top, faded into a 1 on the sides, which once you get the hang of it, it's really simple.

I also just posted this is in accordance to what relic said and I definitely went from 5,223 to 5,224...I thought maybe for a sec they made posts in this thread not count like in the classifieds.

225 more points until silver!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Boonies and Cloverdale
    nah apparently to some retard me asking a legitimate question about a coat someone just bought is spam.... But oh well... I still got the answer I was looking for before he deleted it..... I just find it kinda funny that someone wants to protect the 2nd ammendment while trampling on the 1st... I get the spam involved with that noob posting
    444, 555,666

But I get deleted becasue I ask a question.... thats funny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom