• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yea me too, I am still reading the posts sound like a real tool, with another $400.00 High Point to sell!!:laugh:

someone tried to sell a hi point for $400? shiesh!!
    If I had $400 I'd add another 50 and buy Jclarks .44mag! my next carry gun will be a .44..and being that Jclarks Taurus has a 6.5" bbl it would be the perfect CC firearm!:rockwoot::laugh:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If I had $400 I'd add another 50 and buy Jclarks .44mag! my next carry gun will be a .44..and being that Jclarks Taurus has a 6.5" bbl it would be the perfect CC firearm!:rockwoot::laugh:
    It's still for sale....:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Drink your coffee your delirious!!! Every one know's you need a 8 inch barrel for CC. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Drink your coffee your delirious!!! Every one know's you need a 8 inch barrel for CC. :D

heck Id carry and 8" revolver as well!:D of course it would be in the winter under my carhartt in a shoulder holster:laugh: I wish .44mag ammo wasnt so dang $$$ I would love to have one of the S&W revolvers with a 2"bbl in .44mag. I seen a S&W M&P revolver yesterday that looked very nice! but the guy wanted $800 for it...I think he said it was chambered in .38spl..first revolver Ive ever seen with a rail:rolleyes:
    I need a nice snubby...my revolver has a 4"bbl,I want one with a 2".

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Anyone seen a CZ USA AK47 variant with the HUGE ejection port? I wonder if they make them as underfolders..or if they can be easily converted? seen one in a magazine but cant find one online...probably to expensive for me anyway:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    heck Id carry and 8" revolver as well!:D of course it would be in the winter under my carhartt in a shoulder holster:laugh: I wish .44mag ammo wasnt so dang $$$ I would love to have one of the S&W revolvers with a 2"bbl in .44mag. I seen a S&W M&P revolver yesterday that looked very nice! but the guy wanted $800 for it...I think he said it was chambered in .38spl..first revolver Ive ever seen with a rail:rolleyes:

I have a S&W 640 in 38 special the DOA one with no exposed hammer, carried it for years in my coat pocket.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I have a S&W 640 in 38 special the DOA one with no exposed hammer, carried it for years in my coat pocket.

I love revolvers! but Ill probably end up buying an M&P or a G19 next month...I let my LTCH lapse,went and filled out the app and paid the local fee..they called and said it was signed and I just need to come and get printed and bring a MO for the IPD....that was 2 months ago:rolleyes: been so busy I havent had..err made the time to go get it done. Im a slacker:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm still waiting on the splat. :dunno:

Yea, he failed at giving me neg rep for this... :):

Yup, the gray stuff. I got splatted with GREY STUFF. :n00b:

I'll just chalk it up as FAIL rep.

Yes, that.

That was funny. Too bad I needed sleep, that coulda been fun.

No, what you need is Magnum Research's BFR in .500S&W for a carry piece so you can carry their Desert Eagle as a BUG. :laugh:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I love revolvers! but Ill probably end up buying an M&P or a G19 next month...I let my LTCH lapse,went and filled out the app and paid the local fee..they called and said it was signed and I just need to come and get printed and bring a MO for the IPD....that was 2 months ago:rolleyes: been so busy I havent had..err made the time to go get it done. Im a slacker:D

I have both an M&P and a G19 if you wanna see them or shoot them.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yea, he failed at giving me neg rep for this... :):

Yup, the gray stuff. I got splatted with GREY STUFF. :n00b:

Yes, that.

That was funny. Too bad I needed sleep, that coulda been fun.

No, what you need is Magnum Research's BFR in .500S&W for a carry piece so you can carry their Desert Eagle as a BUG. :laugh:

Oh sure!!! talk to everyone but me!!!! :blahblah: :crying: :wavey::rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom