• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    It is a little less expensive... I'm also drooling over a .22 AR. I wish money grew on a tree -- a tree in my yard!

Technically, money does come from trees... and cotton.

It's more the whole 'transformation from tree via pulping and straining into paper and into money via offset lithography and color-shifting inks' that is generally frowned upon. :):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Gonna try it cold turkey. It sucks.

Not a smoker myself, but if you feel like you can tolerate possible lucid, strange, suicide-inducing dreams and mood swings, maybe try Chantix. Expensive as hell and occasionally someone will try to kill themselves while taking it, but other than that, apparently it works pretty well. If, you know, your version of well doesn't exclude having unwarranted suicidal tendencies.

Scary stuff. Is the wife quitting with you? That'll help some, but you'll also both be at each other's throats more than usual.

Seen it happen. Better to do it cold turkey, though. My mother took a respite from smoking for three years. One puff and she was back at it - and still is, to this day. She's pretty much given up on quitting smoking.

Good luck, man.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Not a smoker myself, but if you feel like you can tolerate possible lucid, strange, suicide-inducing dreams and mood swings, maybe try Chantix. Expensive as hell and occasionally someone will try to kill themselves while taking it, but other than that, apparently it works pretty well. If, you know, your version of well doesn't exclude having unwarranted suicidal tendencies.

Scary stuff. Is the wife quitting with you? That'll help some, but you'll also both be at each other's throats more than usual.

Seen it happen. Better to do it cold turkey, though. My mother took a respite from smoking for three years. One puff and she was back at it - and still is, to this day. She's pretty much given up on quitting smoking.

Good luck, man.

Thank you. I have also quit for 3 years and started back for some stupid reason.
    I think the bars had something to do with it!:rolleyes:

I need to quit again. Starting to bother my sinuses too much.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yeah it seems to be a hit.

I mean sitting on a booty like that, whats not to love? :D

26CY

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.