• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anyone wanna come over tomorrow and swim?

Eat burgers?

Drink beer?

Sure Bigum, put the burgers on in 2 and a half hours, that'll make it about 1:30am E-ville time, 2:30 Indy. I'll make a quick splash into the pool dry off and return home by about 6am.

I think the wife would string me up by the nads if I made the 334 mile round trip for burgers and a quick dip. Darn it sucks to be married and not do things on a whim.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Now let's talk about lumens and 1080P...;)

I got 1080p, but ya know it take a man to walk around in the dark and not run over anything!:D

OK, ya got me on the lumens, my dinky 1100 lumens, but's a quality 1100 lumens. Ya baby!

Suddenly I feel some Tim "The Tool Time" Taylor testosterone flowing!:patriot::ingo:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I saw it and wasn't too impressed.

Really? I wasn't really expecting an action movie. I was expecting more of a drama with only a LITTLE "Mad Max" mixed in. And I really expected it to be a new Book as well. The story of the past he tells in the old Nuke plant really makes you think.

Hey Ryan, thanks for the help again Monday.

Hey, no problem at all. And remember, if you need ANYTHING, don't hesitate to look me up!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alright, I'm gonna go do some reading and other stuff. Anyone that'll be at the MSG2 meeting tomorrow, I'll see you there!

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    This thread has been hijacked. If you want to see this thread again you will pay me "1 billion, gagillion, fafillion, shabolubalu million illion yillion...yen." MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA

DR. EVIL

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This thread has been hijacked. If you want to see this thread again you will pay me 1million............no, 1billion dollars! MUHAHAHAHAHA

DR. EVIL

anskypr.jpg

I think there's some pesos and other denominations in there, but I think that should hold you over for a couple years. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom