• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I hate mosquitoes. Just to be on a computer i have to sit outside our community center for free interenet. And i have the windows down and I'm getting eaten alive.

McDonalds have free wifi, go sit in the AC

Or fire up a cigar, mosquitoes don't like them

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    You should get some of this bug stuff we got from the Amish. It works, then the bottle broke in the car, now the bugs won't come near it!

What do you call a guy with his hand up a horses arse? an amish mechanic:laugh:
    i got this page.

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Good points BM.

To extrapolate jclark's post... my super great uncle Joe survived the Revolutionary War with a musket... should I use one as well? I mean, it was good enough for him.

Technology improves. I want every advantage.

So do I, while iron battle sights are nice, I'd rather have them plainly as BUIS and run with a fast acquisition EO Tech or multi rectile sight.

Remember in order to use iron sights eyes, front and rear sights MUST be aligned, with a EO Tech or multi rectile sight you do not have to be directly in alignment, thus you can have your weapon out a bit while still visualizing the dot from an angle on your target thus reducing your head as a target, and when you got a melon as big as mine that matters.:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    So do I, while iron battle sights are nice, I'd rather have them plainly as BUIS and run with a fast acquisition EO Tech or multi rectile sight.

Remember in order to use iron sights eyes, front and rear sights MUST be aligned, with a EO Tech or multi rectile sight you do not have to be directly in alignment, thus you can have your weapon out a bit while still visualizing the dot from an angle on your target thus reducing your head as a target, and when you got a melon as big as mine that matters.:D

Rep worthy... but I'm impotent tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom