• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You just need to get yourself a dependable ride.

I drive a 2000 Toyota Minivan with 175,000 miles (I now keep my Avalanche in the garage most of the time so it doesn't get a tan) that purrs like a kitten. It is beaten all to hell. Bumper is dented, paint missing all over, rust, etc. But it has cold A/C, gets 22 mpg and starts every morning.

You need to save up for something like that. It's only worth a few thousand bucks, but it does the job. I'd travel cross country in my "Magic Bus".

Save a little more and get rid of the project vehicles. I hope to get 100k more out of my minivan.

Just my :twocents:.

But you need a dependable ride, especially with PW shoots to get to! :D

Yea, well, what it would cost to buy a "dependable" vehicle, I could just fix the one I've got. :dunno: I just need the money to do it because these little side jobs I work all the time just don't cut it.

Nah, I did that at about 7am. I'm good for another 14 hours.... :)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yea, well, what it would cost to buy a "dependable" vehicle, I could just fix the one I've got. :dunno: I just need the money to do it because these little side jobs I work all the time just don't cut it.

Trying to quote SE per Oak's note.

Will this work?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You just need to get yourself a dependable ride.

I drive a 2000 Toyota Minivan with 175,000 miles (I now keep my Avalanche in the garage most of the time so it doesn't get a tan) that purrs like a kitten. It is beaten all to hell. Bumper is dented, paint missing all over, rust, etc. But it has cold A/C, gets 22 mpg and starts every morning.

You need to save up for something like that. It's only worth a few thousand bucks, but it does the job. I'd travel cross country in my "Magic Bus".

Save a little more and get rid of the project vehicles. I hope to get 100k more out of my minivan.

Just my :twocents:.

But you need a dependable ride, especially with PW shoots to get to! :D

LOL, you sissy! You have that badass Avalanche and you keep it in the garage? That's rubbish!

Every time you take a dump in their toilet, think of me.:D

I'm more of a take-out kinda guy...Can I just think of you when I drop off the Turoni's pizza in my toilet?

BTW, I'm guessing you did the plumbing in the Newburgh Turoni's?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Works for me too.

Who did OAK **** off now:dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I badged shooter earlier........no love returned at all :crying:

oops, I better watch how many times I use the :crying: thingy, Zook might report me for it or something then I will be :crying: like a little baby :crying: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom