Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    mmm those brats were good.

And I'm back, I had to go help pull dad out of a little drainage culvert between our pond and the field. He was doing some work with the bobcat he rented and somehow got the left side tires stuck down in it.

Had to use the tractor and chain to lift it some with the 3pt hitch and pull it out.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sorry? There was someone doing what to me last night? I just figured they hadn't had any tail in a while. :dunno: :D

So what's up guys? I'm having a crappy day. I can't even get my truck to START now. It's turning, but the starter sounds like someone fed it CRACK and it's not turning it over. Almost like it's not connected to the bellhousing, but it's flush fit and hasn't been messed with since it was parked. The problem is that the battery was dead so I had to jump it. Stupid thing took the charge, but the starter won't turn it. :xmad: I'm pissed. Pissed like a mfer with a broken truck!

Other than that, it's been an ok day. Made some money, sweated off 5lbs, drank before noon. Yep, day started off good.... Then I dunno what happened. :facepalm:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm sorry? There was someone doing what to me last night? I just figured they hadn't had any tail in a while. :dunno: :D

So what's up guys? I'm having a crappy day. I can't even get my truck to START now. It's turning, but the starter sounds like someone fed it CRACK and it's not turning it over. Almost like it's not connected to the bellhousing, but it's flush fit and hasn't been messed with since it was parked. The problem is that the battery was dead so I had to jump it. Stupid thing took the charge, but the starter won't turn it. :xmad: I'm pissed. Pissed like a mfer with a broken truck!

Other than that, it's been an ok day. Made some money, sweated off 5lbs, drank before noon. Yep, day started off good.... Then I dunno what happened. :facepalm:

You just need to get yourself a dependable ride.

I drive a 2000 Toyota Minivan with 175,000 miles (I now keep my Avalanche in the garage most of the time so it doesn't get a tan) that purrs like a kitten. It is beaten all to hell. Bumper is dented, paint missing all over, rust, etc. But it has cold A/C, gets 22 mpg and starts every morning.

You need to save up for something like that. It's only worth a few thousand bucks, but it does the job. I'd travel cross country in my "Magic Bus".

Save a little more and get rid of the project vehicles. I hope to get 100k more out of my minivan.

Just my :twocents:.

But you need a dependable ride, especially with PW shoots to get to! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom