Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    No reason to be scared,my friend.
    Just be sure to have $2 in nickels and to be wearing a brand new pair of orange crocs when ya show up for the "meeting". It'll all make sense before long....trust me:)

just so I don't stumble into something I don't want to be involved with...is there going to be a pass word???:popcorn:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    just so I don't stumble into something I don't want to be involved with...is there going to be a pass word???:popcorn:

I am not at liberty to discuss that with you. I will however tell you that the questions you ask may or may not be correct.
    And I will also inform you that asking to many questions may put you in a position you may not wish to be in. tread lightly my friend,for the path you are traveling is an unforgiving one.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I am not at liberty to discuss that with you. I will however tell you that the questions you ask may or may not be correct.
    And I will also inform you that asking to many questions may put you in a position you may not wish to be in. tread lightly my friend,for the path you are traveling is an unforgiving one.

An excerpt from "The Valley of the Hidden Pickle"!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    i don't understand. i'm looking at the members list and it says there are 9978 members, but the list on the home page says 10,187 :dunno: what's going on.

I'm sure a MOD will be along momentarily to answer this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom