• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I have seen Hustle. If I recall correctly, I did like it but I think it didn't have many episodes. I love Leverage.

I'm also watching Rubicon as well. It's ok so far. I'll probably continue to watch it this season.

I'm not positive, but I think they ran for 4 seasons with 6 or 8 episodes each season.

The "Rubicon" series is kind of slow right now, but I have the feeling it will start getting pretty intense here real quick.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    At least you don't have to wear a heater!! (bullet proof vest) it adds about 20 degrees!! :D All though I don't have to get in attics and crawl spaces either!! on second thought I got it easy compared to you!! :D
    At least I was out of the sun today. But in a convenience store with no soffit and no a/c it was still hot.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    When we, Tiff and I, went to the gun show this past weekend she saw a compact 1911 and now she's all fired up about getting one. I think I have finally broke her down and got her interested in guns and which one to own. Now it will be easier to buy more guns, now that she has a list of what she wants

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My kid just came out of the bedroom and told me there was something hard "on" his butt(he meant "in"). I said jeez, come here and let me look and told me to hold on.

About 5 minutes later he came out of the bathroom, tapped me on the shoulder and said "don't worry, it was just poop."

Like seriously, what else did he think it could have been?:scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom