• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    All this talk about dogs is depressing me. I have to find a new home gor my mentally handicapped yellow lab. I moving in with a friend and he won't let me bring my dog.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    All this talk about dogs is depressing me. I have to find a new home gor my mentally handicapped yellow lab. I moving in with a friend and he won't let me bring my dog.

Are you kidding? If not sorry for my earlier post cause now i feel like a jackass. What are the odds

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    On a side note, I could have saved tons of money and bought a house by now if i had just moved in with my mom for a bit when me and the ex split, however the dog wasnt allowed at my moms it would be a cold day in hell before i let the ex keep him or gave him up

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    On a side note, I could have saved tons of money and bought a house by now if i had just moved in with my mom for a bit when me and the ex split, however the dog wasnt allowed at my moms it would be a cold day in hell before i let the ex keep him or gave him up

There is ABSOLUTELY no such thing as a "free" dog.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

I thought you were moving to Australia or Brazil?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    IBM sorry to hear about the beloved pet.

Thanks, we'll get over it faster than my BC, it looks like she's gonna take it hard. She's our baby girl. She has been going around the house looking for him all night. She gets to lay on my pillow tonight or across my legs, it's a calming thing for her.

She's a great looking smooth Border Collie, that at times is a handful for us because she can be very mischievous, but a very loyal loving pup. She's 11 1/2 years old going on 1. She had an ACL surgery 1 year ago and the vet is amazed on her recovery time, it's like it never happened.

This was taken at our old house right before we moved. Got a ton of pics but they're not here at the house right now, the portable drive is at my In-Laws so they can copy about 45 gig of items.

P4260002.jpg

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Are you kidding? If not sorry for my earlier post cause now i feel like a jackass. What are the odds

No you're earlier post had me laughing. But sadly yes I have to find a new loving home for my dog. And he isn't really handycapped he's just really stupid. But that's what makes him special to me and I hate that I have to lose him.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    There is ABSOLUTELY no such thing as a "free" dog.

true. MY neighbor which is actually the exes little sister has a fluffy little football type thing. She spent $2000 on a surgery 3 weeks ago cause the dog broke its leg and tore a tendon jumping. Still in its cast it rolled off the bed Thursday night and displaced its knee cap on its other hind leg. That was another $1500. this dog is 7 months old

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Thanks, we'll get over it faster than my BC, it looks like she's gonna take it hard. She's our baby girl. She has been going around the house looking for him all night. She gets to lay on my pillow tonight or across my legs, it's a calming thing for her.

She's a great looking smooth Border Collie, that at times is a handful for us because she can be very mischievous, but a very loyal loving pup. She's 11 1/2 years old going on 1. She had an ACL surgery 1 year ago and the vet is amazed on her recovery time, it's like it never happened.

This was taken at our old house right before we moved. Got a ton of pics but they're not here at the house right now, the portable drive is at my In-Laws so they can copy about 45 gig of items.

P4260002.jpg

Thats a good looking dog

No you're earlier post had me laughing. But sadly yes I have to find a new loving home for my dog. And he isn't really handycapped he's just really stupid. But that's what makes him special to me and I hate that I have to lose him.

I couldnt do it

Is he/she seriously mentally handicapped?

Yeah thats what i was thinking. The odds of that are astronomical

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I thought you were moving to Australia or Brazil?

I wanted to. I wanted a spiritual experiance to see life as another culture sees it. I wanted to go to south america and live on the Amazon. To get a different outlook on life. But my GF wants to go. So she wants me to wait till she's done with college so we can go together. And I only wanna live there for like a year. So now I have to wait to go on my spiritual journey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom