• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah the one for the .22 would go on my 10/22 with .750" barrel. But you know the 1911 with one would be :rockwoot:

And if I could only find a threaded barrel for my Kimber .22 conversion, I'd be very happy :D

I really want my dad's P226 and get a suppressor for that. I swear there is just NOTHING to the trigger....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Congrats on the Gold SE at least someone got it to you tonight!!!

You can still rep me later! :D

You should try how my trigger is now on my Springfield mil spec after Josh Smith helped me on it. It's ALOT smoother and lighter than it used to be. I can't wait to get to the range with it!

Yea? I'd like to have ANYTHING different at this point. I'm pretty sure I can't get a trigger job on my wife's P250, but I don't think I'd want to. :dunno: If I ever get the gun I REALLY want, I won't need to worry about it. (Walther P99QA)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Good evening everyone. Just got home from the Evansville Show a couple of hours ago. Glad to be back home. :D A little tired. Met some wonderful friendly people at the show. All the INOG members I met and you know who you are ;) it was a real treat meeting all of you.

I even met a few of the wives too. :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Good evening everyone. Just got home from the Evansville Show a couple of hours ago. Glad to be back home. :D A little tired. Met some wonderful friendly people at the show. All the INOG members I met and you know who you are ;) it was a real treat meeting all of you.

I even met a few of the wives too. :D
    It was good meeting both of you!
    I even repped Brad for saying something smart!!!!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom