• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Well if we plan on a Saturday, there's a public auto auction in Gas City at 6:30pm. Maybe you can find a truck :D
    Looking for something older......78 to 85 fullsize 4x4.
    Saving the rest of the money towards a down payment for another home.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    hey Im a little over 1200 pts away from silver. Can we call anybody and everybody to rep my slutty butt to give a silver tonite. Oh how I long for one so bad.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    So basically something you can work on at home and not have to worry about all the electrical :poop:?
    Yep. I can re wire one of those with my eyes closed.
    The only thing I can't re-build on an older truck is an automatic trans.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    just got back from a hot date with relichound, we shot some stuff, we went to mcdonalds and got vanilla milkshakes in the drivethrough, went to buck and jakes and oogled some stuff, and thats pretty much it

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    We shot some steel at 75yrds with the 1911 and .22 pistol...then we shot some 375yrd steel with the garand and bolt gun:ar15:
    Kingrat is one hell of a shot...he was drilling that 375 yard plate with dang near every shot..with open sights. I was to but I've got a scope that could be used to watch moon landings:dunno:
    My shoulder is killing me and I have carpet burn on my elbow..30-06 is a shoulder pounder!
    I've got some pics and video..Ill see if I can get em on here. I think KR took some as well.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    We shot some steel at 75yrds with the 1911 and .22 pistol...then we shot some 375yrd steel with the garand and bolt gun:ar15:
    Kingrat is one hell of a shot...he was drilling that 375 yard plate with dang near every shot..with open sights. I was to but I've got a scope that could be used to watch moon landings:dunno:
    My shoulder is killing me and I have carpet burn on my elbow..30-06 is a shoulder pounder!
    I've got some pics and video..Ill see if I can get em on here. I think KR took some as well.

beware of criticism

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom