• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Wow! So I officially hate Duke Energy! I live in a duplex and my neighbor didn't pay his bill so they shut down power to the whole duplex! I called them up and they can't turn my power back on until 5pm!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Wow! So I officially hate Duke Energy! I live in a duplex and my neighbor didn't pay his bill so they shut down power to the whole duplex! I called them up and they can't turn my power back on until 5pm!
    wow and on the hottest day of the year. So sorry

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

If my dad was a work I'd ask to see if they could expedite the reconnect since he's the one that dispatches the linemen in the event of an outage. He doesn't do the disconnect/reconnect dispatch, but I'm sure he could do something. Unfortunately he's out of town this week. :dunno:

I know that's gotta suck, but maybe if you ream them a new hole, they'll get on it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    well it would be different if it got turned off due to some problem you created. Here it is their screw up and they still want to give you the run around.... **** 'em

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I have a question. So I'm at a buddies house and him and his wife are arguing. Keep in mind I don't have a car or I'd be gone. But I'm waiting on her stepdad to show up with his gun. And he knows I carry one. But I don't have it on me. If he shows up and flips his lid. And points his gun at me thinking I'm carrying can I defend myself?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    3 year old are frustrating

Duck Tape is your friend!!! :D

baby_duct-tape_on_the_wall.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have a question. So I'm at a buddies house and him and his wife are arguing. Keep in mind I don't have a car or I'd be gone. But I'm waiting on her stepdad to show up with his gun. And he knows I carry one. But I don't have it on me. If he shows up and flips his lid. And points his gun at me thinking I'm carrying can I defend myself?

You think this guy is going to show up and pull a gun on you. You are unarmed. That's weird.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    You think this guy is going to show up and pull a gun on you. You are unarmed. That's weird.

I've only met him once and he seems like a hothead. He's already threatend to shoot my buddy, and I'm just thinking if he shows up all crazy sees I'm there and thinks ill do something to him and he draws down on me. I just don't want that to happen.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I've only met him once and he seems like a hothead. He's already threatend to shoot my buddy, and I'm just thinking if he shows up all crazy sees I'm there and thinks ill do something to him and he draws down on me. I just don't want that to happen.
    leave now and walk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom