• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Man, I'm glad Shell didn't saran-wrap the toilet bowl. I just produced a gallon of soft serve!!!
    I feel much better now!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I wish I could get over this inability to sleep. Maybe I should look into drugs or something.

I also have insomnia. I have yet to find a drug or anything that works for longer then 2 weeks.

See if there is a sleep disorder doc in your area. sclark has a horrible time with sleep. They gave her some medicine that helps her.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think I'm moving at the end of this month:noway:
    we live in an upstairs apartment and the doc told my wife to avoid steps. so now we gotta move to a ground level apartment.
    the ground level apartments are a little bigger but I just dont feel like moving again rite now.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think I'm moving at the end of this month:noway:
    we live in an upstairs apartment and the doc told my wife to avoid steps. so now we gotta move to a ground level apartment.
    the ground level apartments are a little bigger but I just dont feel like moving again rite now.

That sucks!!! moving is the pits!!! Hope your wife is ok!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That sucks!!! moving is the pits!!! Hope your wife is ok!! :D

Agreed! when I moved out of a large 3 bedroom house and into the apartment it took us well over a month to pack things up...but Jimmy and Shelly came over and 4 of us got all the contents in the house moved in like half a day! I was amazed!
    this time around we have alot less stuff..but still! its gonna suck just because we have stairs..Id much rather carry heavy chit up stairs than down them...just so damn akward to go down stairs for me:dunno::laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hope your wife is ok!! :D

yeah..she is ok. she had to go take her sugar test thingy yesterday to see if she has that prego ladies diabietes{sorry...forgot what its called} with our first she had it really bad! I dont want her to have to take those shots daily like she did with our first. we got some other news last week a few days after we did the ultra sound that kinda had us stressed out but there is nothing we can do about it and what ever happens,happens.

also...I cant remember if I told yall or not but according to the ultra sound we are having another girl.:)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    yeah..she is ok. she had to go take her sugar test thingy yesterday to see if she has that prego ladies diabietes{sorry...forgot what its called} with our first she had it really bad! I dont want her to have to take those shots daily like she did with our first. we got some other news last week a few days after we did the ultra sound that kinda had us stressed out but there is nothing we can do about it and what ever happens,happens.

also...I cant remember if I told yall or not but according to the ultra sound we are having another girl.:)

Wow!! congrats on the baby Girl!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Meh, those suck. I've used one. My trackball mouse still rules all. :D

You prolly don't know all the gestures it supports. I've been wanting to be able to use these on my desktop for a while — ever since I started using them back when I had a Mac laptop that supported gestures on its trackpad.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Morning folks... off to meetings, but I wanted to check in.

Sorry about your back HandK. I also have a bad back and deal with it every F'n day.

Hang in there, buddy.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Good morning all. I feel ya on the back ache too. I have a glick in mine on the right side and have for almost a week now. It sucks but it could be worse.

Insomnia had the best of me last week and all weekend. The last 2 nights I have tried getting caught up on sleep. Insomnia I wonder what the heck causes it? It can go away right now and I would be very happy.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom