• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Holy mother of god. My next question would be; why in the name of all that's holy would anyone, MOD or Admin, want to read PMs? On a board this size, we can't even keep up with all the posts :n00b:

cause you guys have to know what I'm saying. :D Everyone wants to know what I'm saying

I arrived in L-Ville.

Got a nice room on the river, but the internet is slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

Becareful Bigum. Oh, and did you want me to go by the house and drive your teuck for you while you're gone...I can do it for you. That's the kind of friend I am. :D

WooHoo I just got me first badge. Thanks guys and gals who helped with that. :D :ingo: :patriot: ;) :) :): :patriot: :laugh: :twocents: :cool: :popcorn:

FREE KNIVES FOR EVERYONE :woot:

French sheep go Le Douuuuuuuuuuug!!! Le douuuuuuuuuuuug!!!!:D

And you thought I wouldn't see this....I caught you, now what :draw:

Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse<<<crappiest audio book I have ever heard! spent 2 days listening to it at work..over 20hrs of tinfoil dome topper BS
    what I learned from it is if your not rich and dont have a "safe haven" in Idaho you're a dumbarse.
    If you dont have 300,000 rounds of ammo..you're adumbarse
    If you dont carry a Colt 1911 gold cup you're a dumbarse
    If you dont own a Car-15 rifle you're a dumbarse
    If you dont have $1,000 face value of pre 1965 silver coinage you're a dumbarse
    If you dont know how to do open heart surgery..you guessed it...you're a dumbarse!
    Tomorrow I will start listening to "I,sniper a Bob Lee Swagger novel" hopefully it'll be better then the crap I've waisted 2 days listening to:rolleyes:

so far my favorite audio books have been World war Z and Day by day Armageddon..the first part rocked..then the second part was written by some web forum and they butchered the whole story line! at first it was a zombie survival type book..then it turned into an all out pissing match..AC130 gun ships..predator drones...finding dune buggies tricked out with dual gatling guns and zombie protective cages....and nothing added up..just a bunch of random forum BS! just imagine us turning this thread into a book..would be about the same:dunno:
    ok Im done ranting..time to eat something..take a shower and hit the hay.

Bob Lee. Swagger was the charchter played by Mark Wahlberg in "Shooter" good movie if anyone wants to know. To me anyway :dunno:

Yeah!!! and thank you for supporting the Hollywood elite and Obamma for another term!!!! :laugh:

Oh, he a 'bama supporter, you just know it

The last time I strep I kept telling my wife how bad it hurt she just keep giving me the old wifes cure of gargle with Vinegar, after about a week I was gargling with it she was standing beside me at the sink and when I spit it out there was a bunch of blood came up with it!! she took to emergency room and the Dr said it was the worst case of strep throat he had ever seen!! I got two shots and a prescription and was told that if it didn't get better in 24 hours he wanted me admitted!! she listens to me now!! she felt bad for not believing me I got some when I got better :rockwoot:

you got some what? :dunno: :popcorn:

and then the spinal tap doc came in and I fell in love. :rockwoot:

Me too.......my ex shut hello up and I was so glad......she was a big ol sissy during the whole thing :rolleyes:

Sorry, pet peeve....
    a spinal tap is to TAKE something from the cerebral-spinal fluid.
    an epidural is used to put pain medicine in....

Let it go POC. Every time someone post a medical thing you're all over it like a hound dog on something hound dogs get on

Put some saran wrap on the toilet bowl.

Nothing like taking a :poop: all over yourself! :lmfao:

This sounds like experience :rockwoot: :runaway:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Bob Lee. Swagger was the charchter played by Mark Wahlberg in "Shooter" good movie if anyone wants to know. To me anyway :dunno:

:+1: Yes, excellent movie.

Let it go POC. Every time someone post a medical thing you're all over it like a hound dog on something hound dogs get on

LOL, excellent comparison.

But also, I appreciate learning his medical tips! I'm one of the people who likes to be accurate and use the correct term. Example, the concrete things that go down into the ground beneath a building are called footings, not footers, but people make the mistake all the time.

Grassyass!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom