• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    my boss wasnt happy about it..though the old lady who owned it wasnt mad at all:dunno: she came out of her house and started laughing about it...and said "oh well the roof leaked on the garage and my husband didnt car for the van anyway". boss man made me work with the ground crew for a few weeks but after awhile he laughed about it too..not to mention I was the butt of every joke after that:rolleyes: wasnt completely my fault anyway..the guy who was training me was placing the wedges and I was just following his instructions..the tree turned on its base and fell about 50' over from where it was suppose to..never seen a tree fall so slowly:laugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    my boss wasnt happy about it..though the old lady who owned it wasnt mad at all:dunno: she came out of her house and started laughing about it...and said "oh well the roof leaked on the garage and my husband didnt car for the van anyway". boss man made me work with the ground crew for a few weeks but after awhile he laughed about it too..not to mention I was the butt of every joke after that:rolleyes: wasnt completely my fault anyway..the guy who was training me was placing the wedges and I was just following his instructions..the tree turned on its base and fell about 50' over from where it was suppose to..never seen a tree fall so slowly:laugh:

My dad and I were once felling a tree across a creek, with rope and a climber... Eric tied it up and then climbed back down, took the chainsaw to it so we'd just have to pull on it... didn't think that one through, cause soon we had a huge tree bearing down on us and it was tall and wide enough that we didn't stand a chance of scrambling up the incline to get beyond its path... so we looked at it real hard, moved a bit, and curled up into a ball. Missed getting smashed to bits by about four inches, big limb RIGHT near our heads. I must've been about 13, 14 at the time. Needless to say, I prefer they be pre-felled before I start choppin' at 'em now.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Glad to hear you guys getting better.

Wife came home this afternoon so I took the kids to Cracker Barrel for pancakes so she could sleep and we could get her meds that took FOREVER to fill. She's in a bit of pain and bed ridden for a couple weeks, but doing good otherwise. :thumbsup: She'll get over it, but I'm not looking forward to the early menopause... :eek:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i fixin some deer jerkey right now... yum getting ready to prep some sausage this weekend. its my anniversary the wife deserves something, we still might go out to olive garden depends how we feel.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    They sure do.

I'm getting ready to drop some serious coin on my .308 AR scope. I think I'll buy it from Midway USA considering how great they handled this order.

midway is great. Ive ordered from them a couple of times now and have always received my order with in 48 hrs after placed.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    i fixin some deer jerkey right now... yum getting ready to prep some sausage this weekend. its my anniversary the wife deserves something, we still might go out to olive garden depends how we feel.

Happy Anniversary!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom