series_rd_sparc.gif

Where you gonna stick her?

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i like the 5 layer burrito and the volcano burrito, i want to try the new steak thingy they got now i forget what it is called

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I need more guns.

Anyone need me to chop any wood?
    Got my own maul and I've had years of experience doing it.
    Seasoned or unseasoned, there's pretty much nothing I can't splinter into manageable chunks. Prices negotiable; I accept silver, gold, Disaronno, and cash.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Congrats to America's Hat on winning the figure skating gold tonight. (Hey, they gotta beat us at something, right?) USA took silver. Here's to us making it all the way in men's and women's hockey! :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm waiting for spring to come back around before I start offering to do tree service again. I gotta dig my telescopic branch trimmer outta storage, get a new chainsaw and find my wedge. Found my sledge the other day and seen my axe is a bit rusty. Either way, I'm ready to go chop some trees. Anyone else wanna help? :)

And stop talking about taco bell. I'm on my way to bed and the last thing I want to dream about is the departing of the Volcano Burrito I had tonight.... :n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'm waiting for spring to come back around before I start offering to do tree service again. I gotta dig my telescopic branch trimmer outta storage, get a new chainsaw and find my wedge. Found my sledge the other day and seen my axe is a bit rusty. Either way, I'm ready to go chop some trees. Anyone else wanna help? :)

And stop talking about taco bell. I'm on my way to bed and the last thing I want to dream about is the departing of the Volcano Burrito I had tonight.... :n00b:

Let me know where and when and I'll see if I can't help, if you'd have me. Mostly weekends. Also, willing to drive about an hour or two out, but I'm way down here in North Kentucky.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    killin trees is fun:rockwoot: back in the day I was a climber{guy that hooked up the ropes and chains for the crane} and also a chipper and saw operator. we specialized in precision dropping. use to do alot of work in cemeteries,subdivisions,town squares and other places where we would have to drop/section a tree perfectly...first time they let me drop a tree I crushed a garage and a brand new toyota mini van:eek::dunno: then I worked for a tree trimming/landscaping company...though that wasnt near as fun:rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    killin trees is fun:rockwoot: back in the day I was a climber{guy that hooked up the ropes and chains for the crane} and also a chipper and saw operator. we specialized in precision dropping. use to do alot of work in cemeteries,subdivisions,town squares and other places where we would have to drop/section a tree perfectly...first time they let me drop a tree I crushed a garage and a brand new toyota mini van:eek::dunno: then I worked for a tree trimming/landscaping company...though that wasnt near as fun:rolleyes:

Wish I could destroy stuff without repercussion. Would be sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom