• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    GREAT NEWS! Natalie came through just fine. She's now in recovery and will probably stay there for 45 minutes before we get a room. I knew it wouldn't be much longer! :woot:

I'm just glad she's ok and there's been no complications so far. She should be good to go home tomorrow the Doc said so we'll see how things go.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    GREAT NEWS! Natalie came through just fine. She's now in recovery and will probably stay there for 45 minutes before we get a room. I knew it wouldn't be much longer! :woot:

I'm just glad she's ok and there's been no complications so far. She should be good to go home tomorrow the Doc said so we'll see how things go.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::yesway::yesway::woot: :woot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hope your wife feels okay after surgery...

I suppose there will be no more little Savages running around. :dunno:

There wasn't a chance of that anyway. She had her tubes tied after my son was born. And it's a good thing it was a son too cause I swore I'd have 100 girls if that's what it took to have a boy. ;)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Glad to hear she is doing well, I pray the best for you both and a speedy recovery.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Great to hear SE!! Hope she has a quick recovery!!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    ugh..just got a quote for my car repair..$2K:noway:
    oh well..atleast Ill be able to show off my new transmission:rockwoot:...oh wait. I hate dishin out money for something I cant play with:n00b::):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How'd you mean?

yea what he said. I haven't had a chance to read even the whole article. Been pampering the wife until I have to go home for the night.

BTW, she's doing good, but she's not allowed to eat until tomorrow and that's making her get sick. Go figure right? The nurses have been complimenting her on her recovery and even though they gave her a morphine drip, she hasn't used it. :noway: Not me man. I'd be milking that thing like there was no tomorrow! :): Told her just to let me put some in a vial to take home, but I got that "do it and i'll jump out this bed and strangle you" look. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    yea what he said. I haven't had a chance to read even the whole article. Been pampering the wife until I have to go home for the night.

BTW, she's doing good, but she's not allowed to eat until tomorrow and that's making her get sick. Go figure right? The nurses have been complimenting her on her recovery and even though they gave her a morphine drip, she hasn't used it. :noway: Not me man. I'd be milking that thing like there was no tomorrow! :): Told her just to let me put some in a vial to take home, but I got that "do it and i'll jump out this bed and strangle you" look. :D

Uh, glad the wife is doing well.
    As for even joking about stealing morphine.... I wouldn't even kid around about that. That's like, a Class C or Class B felony, stealing Schedule II substances. Hope she gets to feeling better. She sounds hardcore.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Uh, glad the wife is doing well.
    As for even joking about stealing morphine.... I wouldn't even kid around about that. That's like, a Class C or Class B felony, stealing Schedule II substances. Hope she gets to feeling better. She sounds hardcore.

Oh waaaah. :): I wouldn't really take anything from a hospital. I have enough problems with thieves, I wouldn't become one myself! :laugh: Still, the thought of having morphine RIGHT THERE and not using it blows me away. Heck they're gonna charge us for it anyway. :dunno:

Alright. I gotta go. puke alert. :puke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom