Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello again everybody! I survived my visit to the in-laws.:D

Hey, I gotta question for everybody. I could start another thread for this but I'm sure somebody here has some info.
    I wanna get my daughter (who's getting ready to start at IUPIU) some kind of self defense spray. Any recommendations of what kind to get and where to get it?
    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

:yesway::ingo:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    IIRC We are now up to 15 INGOers coming to the Shoot, which is now 6 days away.

From the sounds of it, we are going to have enough fire power to take over a small country if we wanted too.

The only thing I'm getting a little concerned about is that I have seen very many members sending to RelicHound what they are bringing for the eating part afterward.

If you have sent your list to RH, please do so. This way he can update the food list and those of us who are attending will have an idea if we will need to bring additional stuff. Right now, it stands at two pots of chili, some brats and some dinner ware stuffs. As well as some beer being brought in and some other drinking fluids.

So, it's coming down to crunch time lets make sure if your coming, you've sent the requested info. Also, re-read the OP if you need to so you are caght up with all the changes.

Doug

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    everyone have a good day?

Sure wish I didn't have a gun show next weekend. Gonna be spending my weekend with cwood and the hubby. got the daughter to take the lil guy with her so he isn't bored at the show. Hopefully it will be a good weekend.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think we will be good on food if no one else brings anything.
    I think it would be a good thing for everyone to atleast buy a burger or something from the tavern just as a sort of "thanks for letting us use your range" type thing.
    when I pick up the bratwurst I may also pick up a few other things..just gotta see how my finances are after I buy my ammo and what not.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    everyone have a good day?

Sure wish I didn't have a gun show next weekend. Gonna be spending my weekend with cwood and the hubby. got the daughter to take the lil guy with her so he isn't bored at the show. Hopefully it will be a good weekend.

I had a pretty good day I reckon,
    I went fishing early this morning..then came home and took a nap,then got up and got the wife and I some lunch from KFC{the double down sammich sucks!} and we have been spending the rest of the evening watching the boob tube. my MIL has my daughter this weekend so its be quit.

have fun at the gun show and hopes ya make lots of money:rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hello again everybody! I survived my visit to the in-laws.:D

Hey, I gotta question for everybody. I could start another thread for this but I'm sure somebody here has some info.
    I wanna get my daughter (who's getting ready to start at IUPIU) some kind of self defense spray. Any recommendations of what kind to get and where to get it?
    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

:yesway::ingo:

I dont have any experience with pepper spray..other than macing myself once..but thats a story for a different day:runaway:
    but this looks pretty cool:dunno:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/LA98001-Kimber-Pepper-Blaster-Spray/dp/B003L75SSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1279500168&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: LA98001 Kimber Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gun: Home Improvement[/ame]

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think I might be pregnant...I just cut up some peaches and put em in a bowl...then thought to myself...hmm wonder what pickles would taste like with peaches..so I cut up some pickles and put em in the with the peaches and I must say it is pretty dang good! got that whole salty/sweet thing goin on!:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom