• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm not saying they won't work in a pinch, I just don't want to rely on that for my main source of food. I'd like to be healthier over all.
    cereal. cereal bar. fruit. skim milk. all part of my breakfast choices. all healthy and all low cal
    the cereal bar I just ate has 110 calories in it. with some skim milk, I am full. How many calories was your pop tarts?
    That's my secret. I learned the hard way if I do the meal bar without the water I will end up eating three and defeating the purpose. just ask how I know.:rolleyes:
    2 would be 220 calories.. how many calories do you try to stick to in a day

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    cereal. cereal bar. fruit. skim milk. all part of my breakfast choices. all healthy and all low cal
    the cereal bar I just ate has 110 calories in it. with some skim milk, I am full. How many calories was your pop tarts?

2 would be 220 calories.. how many calories do you try to stick to in a day
    Min are protein bars and the one I had this morning was chocolate and it was a 190 Calories. IT is really good and I get my sweet fix for the day.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yeah, I get it. They're better than pop-tarts. I never said they weren't.

What I am saying is that there are a lot better things out there that aren't processed and are still low calorie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom