Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    hubby and the boy stopped at a gas station to get ice for the fish they were going to catch and some gal started walking up to him, he saw her, saw her turn and away and heard her say "No way! He's got a gun"
    the guy she was with told her so and proceeded over to beg money from him :rolleyes:

If open carrying would prevent pan handlers from asking for money, I'd be an OC'er for life!

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I LOVE THE SMILE!!!

then don't do that!!

yeah no kidding

I looked at pictures again and I did read up on bedbugs... he has flea bites... definitely flea bites

funny story

hubby and the boy stopped at a gas station to get ice for the fish they were going to catch and some gal started walking up to him, he saw her, saw her turn and away and heard her say "No way! He's got a gun"
    the guy she was with told her so and proceeded over to beg money from him :rolleyes:

Good I'm glad it's just fleas.

Ha! A choosy begger :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I can't even imagine! you guys are always talking about them! But here where I live we have no such thing as people asking for money at the get & go! :dunno: :D
    where I came from we didn't either.. I learned very quick to be aware in parking lots. It isn't just for gas stations. I did have one guy approach my vehicle and I was cornered, couldn't close the door on the car and couldn't get out. I reached down and grabbed the gun in the holster, never drawing it.. but he saw and left. That was my fault because I was distracted just long enough he got to close.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I know, it hurt my brain to read it.

I should start another one. :dunno:
    Im sure the mods wont close it since it would be rude to me, the poor guy who barely speaks proper english (Westside being the other one). :D

I has doin the best I can to right good english my friend. ;)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's freaking hot here!! 98 outside! I opened the door to let the dog out and it dang near knocked me over!! :n00b:

That's funny, I did the same thing.

When my daughter is at her mom's we turn off the whole house AC at night and just run the window unit in our room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom