Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've never thought about a leaf blower for the snow, now that we have a small driveway I bet it would work.

I wonder if Snap still has that one for sale
    It works great if the snow is light and fluffy. I've cleared it when it's been almost a foot deep when it's like that. If it's wet and heavy though, it's just not up to it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have two leaf blowers...I bet it would still take a while. The driveway is about 800 foot long. The tractor started so I'm letting hubby do it today.

Cole isn't coming now unless his dad gets called out. Apparently, they haven't had any calls yet so that must mean the roads aren't terrible. I'm good with that, but I would like to see him. Hubby has him tomorrow and Thursday, and we have him Friday on my day off.

I guess I should clean our house. I do my mom and dad's more often than I do ours I think.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Our driveway is probably only about 60' and two cars wide, so it's not bad. It would be nice to have a snowblower, but we just don't get heavy snow often enough to make it worthwhile, and plus I really have nowhere to store one. A buddy of mine has one of those ones that is really like a "snow blowing shovel" that he likes, but he has even less to do than I do.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    This is the shortest driveway I've ever had, 150ft to the house.
    Ours is tiny compared to our old house. I've never measured this one but I would say it easily under 100', 75 max. And only about 12' wide.

Our old one was a big u shaped and parking area, but I had a plow on a 4 wheeler. Didn't make sense to keep it at this place so I sold it to a buddy, and bought a cheap snowblower off of craigslist to repair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom