mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. I just reordered some items online. Had them shipped to the Tractor Supply store and they were there for a day and a half before they canceled my order and sent them back because I hadn't picked them up yet. WTH? The text didn't state I had a limited time to retrieve them and only half of the order was there. From now on, I'll just ship to home. I only had it go to the store because I was supposed to pick up Cole's semi that wouldn't fit in the daughter's car. He is going to have a great Christmas. I'll have to take a picture of this thing. Oh my...they said it will be his only gift from them, which is fine because he gets plenty between the grandparents and his aunt.

He will be here in a couple of hours so I need to get some butter out to soften up so we can bake some cookies today. I hope to work on some Christmas cards this weekend too. I just have had zero motivation.

Need to think of something to get for the hubby.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Greg

Kind of cold here. I should go out and deliver some corn and change out my camera cards. Probably need to fill the water bucket for the deer too. I haven't done it since last weekend. It isn't knocked over so it must not be empty.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I want to do my critter stuff before Cole gets here. I don't need him walking around out there if it is very cold. He hates wearing his gloves.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I better get something done before my buddy gets here. Need to start laundry too.

Need to remember to pretreat my scrubs. I fell in the parking lot at work yesterday and my knee was bleeding through the bandaids all day. My jeans are now in style...ripped out the knee. I have no idea what happened...just had a bit of dizziness and went down. I'm blaming it on covid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom