Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I always used a thin paper clip.
    I think that is what I am going to try. I tried it last night but then realized I'm supposed to do it with the phone powered off when I finally read the info on the phone. So...maybe it wasn't working because it wasn't off.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have never had an issue getting it to connect to the internet. My laptop just kept showing it was offline and couldn't find it. The printer app said it was ready and waiting. I have to push a button on the router and use the printer touchpad to set it up thru the setup wizard but it reinstalled it on the first try. Cole just needs to keep his fingers off of it. :lmfao:
    Luck with that.....:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning DD

I should probably wrap the few gifts I have. I keep forgetting next weekend is Christmas. I do have Friday off and Cole won't be here so I can do it then I guess. I only have a few things. I may just put Cole's stuff inside the toy box and put a big bow on it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Morning DD

I should probably wrap the few gifts I have. I keep forgetting next weekend is Christmas. I do have Friday off and Cole won't be here so I can do it then I guess. I only have a few things. I may just put Cole's stuff inside the toy box and put a big bow on it.
    I still need to do all my wrapping. Not in a hurry because I really don't want a bunch of gifts under the tree with the boys around. They'll be coming home today. I'm just not sure where I'll stash them once they're wrapped until Christmas morning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I still need to do all my wrapping. Not in a hurry because I really don't want a bunch of gifts under the tree with the boys around. They'll be coming home today. I'm just not sure where I'll stash them once they're wrapped until Christmas morning.
    We have a huge walk in closet...12x24. I never had a problem hiding them behind all of the clothes. The roof slopes so the back part is not very tall but I could put the gifts back there with totes of stored stuff in front of them and my hanging clothes hid everything rather well.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We have a huge walk in closet...12x24. I never had a problem hiding them behind all of the clothes. The roof slopes so the back part is not very tall but I could put the gifts back there with totes of stored stuff in front of them and my hanging clothes hid everything rather well.
    I might be able to make a space out in the garage and cover them with a tarp.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I need to get ready to head out. I'm going to go pick up our youngest granddaughter and bring her over today for her Christmas since they'll be going to Mississippi next week. Need to get gas and hit the ATM first too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom