The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All of the TP that was wasted over houses, trees, and cars, all those yrs ago.:rockwoot:

Ha! I wonder if kids even do that anymore. Been a long time since I've seen a "TP'd" house. Don't forget "corning" too... steal a bunch of ears of field corn, shuck it, and throw it at houses. Houses with aluminum awnings made the most racket. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They still do it here. I haven't seen it in the last couple of months but it seems to be a fall thing. Usually around Halloween.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know how much the rest of y'all read the Coronavirus and Gen Pol threads in general, but I don't know if it's my imagination or not, but it seems like people are getting kinda testy recently. I mean more testy than the usual Gen Pol testiness. I don't like it. People I like fighting over piddly crap. They're arguing over the way they argue now, even moreso than the topic they're arguing about. :scratch: I don't know if it's the quarantine stuff that's just starting to grate on peoples' nerves or what.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know how much the rest of y'all read the Coronavirus and Gen Pol threads in general, but I don't know if it's my imagination or not, but it seems like people are getting kinda testy recently. I mean more testy than the usual Gen Pol testiness. I don't like it. People I like fighting over piddly crap. They're arguing over the way they argue now, even moreso than the topic they're arguing about. :scratch: I don't know if it's the quarantine stuff that's just starting to grate on peoples' nerves or what.

Solid observation. As this idiocy unfolds and the graft greed and corruption become apparent.....and people are tired of the restrictions yes.
    Mouse is pretty tired of herding the cats. I love this place I really do but man it is getting harder to do.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Ha! I wonder if kids even do that anymore. Been a long time since I've seen a "TP'd" house. Don't forget "corning" too... steal a bunch of ears of field corn, shuck it, and throw it at houses. Houses with aluminum awnings made the most racket. :):

They still do it here. I haven't seen it in the last couple of months but it seems to be a fall thing. Usually around Halloween.
    My neighbor used to get it all the time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Solid observation. As this idiocy unfolds and the graft greed and corruption become apparent.....and people are tired of the restrictions yes.
    Mouse is pretty tired of herding the cats. I love this place I really do but man it is getting harder to do.

Okay, so it's not just my imagination. Tensions are rising all over the place. A whole bottle of :chillpill:'s is needed.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Just admit it to yourself. Some people are F;;king idiots. This crisis has shown the real side of a lot of people. And when SHTF, your best friend is gonna be a 1911, or an AR15. Look at this as a warm up drill.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just admit it to yourself. Some people are F;;king idiots. This crisis has shown the real side of a lot of people. And when SHTF, your best friend is gonna be a 1911, or an AR15. Look at this as a warm up drill.

Oh I know, but some of the people aren't normally idiots, but they've just gotten so abrasive lately. I think everyone needs some recoil therapy. :)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    GPT is needed. We get ya back on track.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Oh I know, but some of the people aren't normally idiots, but they've just gotten so abrasive lately. I think everyone needs some recoil therapy. :)
    You know this as well: One's true self takes a long road around IF you not genuine. Most people don't know what genuine means. A lot of phonies are amongst us. They spoof and prod, and then implode on themselves, or others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom