rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Evening MrsG

They were changing the sign at the Rickers here in town today. When I asked some time back they said it was going to stay a Rickers. Guess not.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Evening MrsG

They were changing the sign at the Rickers here in town today. When I asked some time back they said it was going to stay a Rickers. Guess not.

we were told one thing, and when they changed the signs, we realized it wasn't completely honest what we were told. I know inside our store, there are still Ricker's signs, along side the GetGo signs. These are permanent. So, the Ricker's culture is still alive and well.
    Now, with that said, they did keep a lot of the Ricker things. They will be adopting and merging a lot of our things with theirs. (because let's face it, ours was better!!) By the end of June, the conversions are planned to be 100% complete. So new software, pumps, etc. There are still a lot of things to come.
    With my site being a BP, we still aren't sure what all we are going to be able to change as we have to stick with our BP contract, I know that GE and BP are in negotiations on what GE can change. I will be getting BRAND NEW PUMPS on May 7th (I think)... I can't wait for that day to get here.
    My HR contact stopped into the store last week, we sat and talked for 2 hours. I spoke openly with her about how I was feeling, it was a good thing. So many things are so different, I just need to get through the tough times and there is good at the end of the tunnel.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I was eating. Sorry it was so long.
    Just red dots to put on the targets we use to give us more places to shoot.
    I have about 20 of those targets that react when hit and they all come with round stickers to extend the use of the target. I just forget to get them out of the car most of the time. Remind me next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom