The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ended up going to my cousin's with the hubby and then did some outside stuff when we got home. Bonfire got cancelled so I grilled some pork chops and am just relaxing now. One or two more days I think on the flower beds....and then the leaves should at least be pretty much cleared out.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Evening all.

Busy day today. I hit the Cars & Coffee event up at Gator Motorsports. I saw a car there with an INGO sticker on it. I was wearing my INGO t-shirt. I ran into a guy that used to be on here. He helped Fenway start the place up, and said his Dad is still on here.

After was taking the truck to Discount Tire. They replaced my tire that had a bulge in it from hitting a pothole. It just cost me $30 to put the Road Hazard on the new tire, since the old tire had it.

Last was dinner with friends. These friends are were all made when we worked at the same place. We no longer do, but still communicate regularly with them. So it was nice to hang out.

I got home and my badge for NRAAM was here, and my new Kershaw knife.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening all
    Flooring is done! Only thing left to do is hang the door, which I'll buy next weekend.
    Wife said the security team at church is going to ask me to be on the team tomorrow, she volunteered me last weekend

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It must be spring. I can't find Lilly. I thought she was in the house but can't find her. Calling her outside and she doesn't come. Elvis and Mattie have been in and out about six times because I was calling Lilly and they thought it meant I was feeding them. Still no Lilly. Even GG was coming to see what I was yelling about...if she isn't in by bedtime, I guess she can stay out and dodge the yotes. Goofy cat.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good luck, Snap!

Just called Lilly again...no sign of her, but somebody left a mouse by the door for me. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom